Saturday, December 11, 2010

In Our Eyes©

In her eyes
I conquer her world
Fearlessly
Penetrating deep like no other

I touch the depth of her soul
Like fire to wounds
Conjuring fantasies
That becomes real
Cause her eyes depict only pain
that lasted years and years

I release her pain with
Words of truth
open her soul to how I love
Actions relive
Love understood

In her eyes
I'm number one
Controlling
Suffocating me with her love
Breaching every law
illegally finding our truth
Our minds engrossed
To find this love
This love is special

In my eyes
She's my mystery
I was bound to love
Her reflective spirit
Flow deep from generation's tale
Encompassing knowledge to my truth
In our eyes
As we obey love's laws
We mirror love's love with no bounds



Written and copyright by: Grace Aitcheson

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good blog.

Unknown said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while. Or anyone's actually, I'm making the rounds today!
I love this, portrays the language of the eyes, unspoken, like how a glance bonds two people, and for less than a second, before the blink of an eye, souls are bared, stories are told.

Eqlektik said...

When eyes meet the event can lead to so much more....Lovely piece

Post a Comment