Friday, July 16, 2010

11 Ways©

11 ways to say I love you
like 11 languages
speaking your name
pronounced like ecstasy
taking trips to galaxy's

11 ways to go deep
sinking fingers deep into skin
leaving marks that will forever be
sweat devour
screaming your name in different octaves

11 ways to kiss your lips
till it's swollen sick
intertwine beneath the candle light
savouring thoughts
while the star cums 11 ways with us

11 moans to hear
when you go slow
and I go fast
speed up the pace
like we are on the race track

11 poems to write
tracing every ink to your body
recreating history
like philosophers addiction to words

11 ways to fall for you
each moment intoxicating and new
energies dialog cryptic messages
only we fathom
like thieves on a crime scene

Even though I'm 11 years young
and you're 11 year's older
we merge like century's
enticing you with my reggae rhythm
and me with your acoustic soul

11 words to describe the way I do
but it will take 11 decades
just to be with you



Written and copyright by: Grace Aitcheson

No comments:

Post a Comment